USA - Shane's list of what to do in Walt Disney World
First thing we will cover is the rides and shows.. Do not miss these things!!!
2. Fantazmik, held in Hollywood studios nightly. Show up atleast 1.5 hours early and find a seat in the middle of the stadium if possible! Ok, they use a 100 foot sheet of water as a theatre screen, there's a dragon, water that catches on fire, all of the princesses and villains in one place, and cotton candy! Bring a camera because this is a real kodak moment!
3. Rock n Roller Coaster in Hollywood studios. You are on your way to see Aerosmith in concert in a stretch limo convertible that rides on guitar strings... Hold on to your hats! This ride will blow you clear off the stage!
4. Tower of Terror in Hollywood studios.. If you even own a hat, it's a gonner!
5. Soarin in Epcot.. See, smell, feel California at it's best. This ride is good for anybody over the age of 4 years old!
6. It's a bugs life in Animal Kingdom. Great 3D movie in the tree of life.
7. Kiliminjaro Safari in Animal Kingdom. Best way to see the animals. Great ride for anybody!
8. Dinosaur in Animal Kingdom. You should really get a kick out of this one.
9. Philharmonic in Magic Kingdom. This is the best 3D movie they have!
10. Expedition Everest in Animal Kingdom. This is the newest roller coaster for Disney. Cool consepts, hairy monster, you get the idea!
11. Experimental Prototype Community of the Future or EPCOT. You know, the big golf ball ride! :) Journey thru time to learn about communication technology.. It's not all science.. promise!
12. THE HAUNTED MANSION in the Magic Kingdom .. Now how are you gonna leave this one out of the list.. what a classic. This is GOOD for any age (the ghosts like young blood).
14. Pirates of the Caribbean in the Magic Kingdom! Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me. If Michael Jackson liked it enough to build one in his back yard, it's good enough for me. Plus you will love the new additions to the ride from the movie!
15. Space Mountain in the Magic Kingdom. This ride was the first of it's kind. Just as big of a classic as Mickey Mouse ice cream (you know the desert where you eat the ears first).
16. Universe of Energy in Epcot. The theatre comes apart in pieces and goes back in time to see the dinosaurs (sound like something you don't want to see?!?!?)
17. Spectromagic in the Magic Kingdom. This is a night time electric parade and a HUGE Disney tradition! Don't miss this one.
..There are many many things to do in Disney.. This is a list of things that you absolutely cannot miss. I'll let you pick the rest! It's a Small World maybe?
Now, lets talk about what to do in Disney that isn't a ride...
2. Blizzard Beach water park.. rated the best water park in the country! Wait a minute, doesn't this count as a ride?!
3. Restaurants!!!!!! Here is a list of my favorite dining options in Disney!
Gastons Tavern in the new Fantasyland section of Magic Kingdom
Cinderellas Royal Table in the Magic Kingdom
Spirt of Aloha Luau located at the Polynesian hotel
Ohana located at the Polynesian hotel
San Angel In the Mexicn Showcase in Epcot
Coral Reef in Epcot
Chef Mickeys located in the Contemporary hotel
Whispering Canyon Cafe (sing along) located in the Wilderness Lodge
Chef De France in Epcot
Tony's Italian in Magic Kingdom
Princess Storybook Dining located in Norway inside of Epcot
Brown Derby with Fantasmik priority seating in Hollywood Studios
Hollywood and Vine with Fantasmik priority seating in Hollywood Studios
Finally, build your own customized map of your Walt Disney World Vacation! Click the link below
even if you are not planning a trip yet do this it is unbelievably cool!
Well, that about does it..... Happy travels to Walt Disney World!